Recently, I found myself in the possession of long strips of cabbage fabric and extra brown paper bags. They are too worn to use to carry stuff, but when I looked at them, I realized that I had the opportunity to add to a new notebook to my collection.
So I chopped up the sheets into pages, using the folded over bottom as the covers (as they’re double thick and hard to level out for normal pages*. Once that was done I took the cabbage, laid it out and glued it down.
It did need a level of modpodge on the top side to help keep the scraps down, but for the leftovers of pajama pants it is a pretty good go.
*Please note that normal here is a relative term. I have a basic page size and some of them are uneven slightly but that’s okay.